We are a nonprofit (501c3) organization with mission to promote positive social change and build spirit, mind and body for children and adults through Karate and Fitness.
We teach respect, discipline, confidence, self defense and how to handle different aspects of bullying.
We respect differences among the students and accordingly design a challenging program that leads to an enjoyable and healthy lifestyle.
We practice authentic Shotokan Karate that teaches traditional values incorporating punches, kicks, joint locks and throws. Our karate is practical for self defense and leads you to become regional, national and international champion.
– From 6:00 pm, Wednesdays & Fridays karate for kids & adults at North Beach Place (455 Bay Street, San Francisco, 94133)
– From 3:00 pm, Mondays & Thursdays Afterschool Karate for kids at St Brigid School, San Francisco
– From 3:00 pm, Wednesdays Afterschool Karate for kids at Hamlin School, San Francisco
– From 9:00 am Saturdays at Crissy Field Beach , San Francisco / Boot Camp and Karate for kids & adults (weather permitted)
– Private Classes by appointment